Hummz DMCA Claims
40 NRI Complex Greater Kailash 4
New Delhi 110019, India
A Note About Children
We do not intentionally gather Personal Data from visitors who are under the age of 13. If a child under 13 submits Personal Data to Hummz and we learn that the Personal Data is the information of a child under 13, we will attempt to delete the information as soon as possible. If you believe that we might have any Personal Data from a child under 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
A Note to Users Outside of the India
Types of Data We Collect
"Personal Data" means data that allows someone to identify or contact you, including, for example, your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, as well as any other non-public information about you that is associated with or linked to any of the foregoing data. "Anonymous Data" means data that is not associated with or linked to your Personal Data; Anonymous Data does not, by itself, permit the identification of individual persons. We collect Personal Data and Anonymous Data, as described below:
- Information You Provide to Us
- We may collect Personal Data from you, such as your first and last name, username, password, e-mail, telephone number and other information gathered by us when you create an account to log in to our network ("Account"). You are allowed to create and use aliases and different user profiles for each community ("Community") on Hummz that you join. The Personal Data associated with your Account and the relationship between aliases & user profiles will not be disclosed to members of such Community or Communities. You are not allowed to use more than one alias and user profile in each Community.
- If you use our Services on your mobile device, including through our Products(s), we may collect your unique device id number.
- If you tell us where you are (e.g., by allowing your mobile device to send us your location), we may store and use that information to provide you with location-based information and unique location-based features. If you want to deactivate this feature, you can either reinstall the Application(s) or deactivate GPS on your mobile device.
- Our Products let you store preferences like how your content is displayed and also analyse how you interact with various content. We may associate these choices with your ID, browser or mobile device, and you can edit these preferences at any time.
- When connecting to our Products via a service provider that uniquely identifies your mobile device, we may receive this identification and use it to offer extended services and/or functionality.
- Certain Services, such as two-factor authentication, may require our collection of your phone number. We may associate that phone number to your mobile device identification information.
- When you send money to other users within our Services or order products or services on our Products, we will collect all information necessary to complete the transaction, including your name, credit card information, billing information and shipping information. We do not store your credit card or banking information directly on our servers, but this information will be shared with PCI compliant payment gateways and banks who will help process payments and fulfil your purchases. Your billing information and shipping information may be shared with third parties who will help fulfil your purchases.
- We retain information on your behalf, such as files, images, videos, audios and messages that you store using your Account.
- If you provide us feedback or contact us via e-mail, we will collect your name and e-mail address, as well as any other content included in the e-mail, in order to send you a reply.
- When you post content (text, images, photographs, messages, comments or any other kind of content) to one of the Communities, the information contained in your posting will be stored in our servers and other members of that Community will be able to see it, along with the alias you have selected to use in that Community and any other information that you choose to disclose to members of that Community. Any information provided in your public profile page(s) ("Profile(s)") will be visible by all users of, and visitors to, the Products unless you have edited such Profile(s) to opt out of having any such Profile viewable by search engines and anonymous logged out visitors.
- If you participate in a sweepstakes, contest or giveaway on our Products, we may ask you for additional information to verify your identity, send you your prize, or know your prize selection choice. These sweepstakes and contests are voluntary. We recommend that you read the rules for each sweepstakes and contest that you enter.
- We may also collect Personal Data at other points in our Products that state that Personal Data is being collected.
- Information Collected via Technology
- Information Collected by Our Servers. To make our Products and Services more useful to you, our servers (which may be hosted by a third-party service provider) collect information from you, including your browser type, mobile device type, operating system, Internet Protocol ("IP") address (a number that is automatically assigned to your computer when you use the Internet, which may vary from session to session), domain name, and/or a date/time stamp for your visit.
- Pixel Tags. In addition, we use "Pixel Tags" (also referred to as clear Gifs, Web beacons, or Web bugs). Pixel Tags are tiny graphic images with a unique identifier, similar in function to Cookies, that are used to track online movements of Web users. In contrast to Cookies, which are stored on a user’s computer hard drive, Pixel Tags are embedded invisibly in Web pages. Pixel Tags also allow us to send e-mail messages in a format users’ can read, and they tell us whether e-mails have been opened to ensure that we are sending only messages that are of interest to our users. We may use this information to reduce or eliminate messages sent to a user. We do not tie the information gathered by Pixel Tags to our users’ Personal Data.
- How We Respond to Do Not Track Signals. We do not currently respond to "do not track" signals or other mechanisms that might enable Users to opt out of tracking on our Products.
- Mobile Services. We may also collect non-personal information from your mobile device if you have downloaded our Application(s). This information is generally used to help us deliver the most relevant information to you. Examples of information that may be collected and used include your geographic location, how you use the Application(s), and information about the type of device you use. In addition, in the event our Application(s) crash on your mobile device, we will receive information about your mobile device model software version and device carrier, which allows us to identify and fix bugs and otherwise improve the performance of our Application(s). This information is sent to us as aggregated information and is not traceable to any individual and cannot be used to identify an individual.
- Information Collected from You About Others
If you decide to invite a third party to create an Account, we will collect your and the third party’s names and e-mail addresses and/or mobile number in order to send an e-mail and/or short text message (SMS) and follow up with the third party. We rely upon you to obtain whatever consents from the third party that may be required by law to allow us to access and upload the third party’s names, e-mail addresses and/or mobile number as required above. You or the third party may contact us at email@example.com to request the removal of this information from our database. If at any point we provide you the opportunity to connect automatically with your friends, we will access your address book and import your contacts’ names, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, image, geographic location, or Facebook IDs to facilitate automatic connection with your friends according to the permissions you grant us. We do this only for contact matching to help your friends and you find each other. We do not store any passwords you provide as part of the contact import process. We also collect some settings that help us to interpret your data, such as the language and keyboard settings that you have established, and the phone’s carrier, mobile network code and mobile country code.
- Information Collected from Third Party Companies
We may receive Personal and/or Anonymous Data about you from companies that provide our Services by way of a co-branded or private-labelled website or companies that offer their products and/or services on our Products. These third-party companies may supply us with Personal Data. We may add this information to the information we have already collected from you via our Products in order to improve the Services we provide.
Use of Your Personal Data
- General Use
In general, Personal Data you submit to us is used either to respond to requests that you make or to aid us in serving you better. We use your Personal Data in the following ways:
- Facilitate the creation of and secure your Account on our network
- Identify you as a user in our system
- Provide improved administration of our Products and Services
- Provide the Services you request
- Improve the quality of experience when you interact with our Products and Services
- Send you a welcome e-mail or text to verify ownership of the e-mail address or phone number provided when your Account was created
- Send you administrative e-mail notifications, such as security or support and maintenance advisories
- Respond to your inquiries related to employment opportunities or other requests
- Solicit your feedback
- Send newsletters, surveys, offers, and other promotional materials related to our Services and for other marketing purposes of Hummz
- User Testimonials and Feedback
We often receive testimonials and comments from users who have had positive experiences with our Services. We occasionally publish such content. When we publish this content, we may identify our users by their username. We obtain the user’s consent prior to posting any other information along with the testimonial. If you make any comments on a blog or forum associated with your Account, you should be aware that any Personal Data you submit there can be read, collected, or used by other users of these forums, and could be used to send you unsolicited messages. We are not responsible for the personally identifiable information you choose to submit in these blogs and forums.
- Creation of Anonymous Data
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
We only share information with other users that is publicly available or associated with a single username (or Profile), and we never publicly connect your various Profiles in any way. However, any information you add to your Profile(s) may be able to be viewed by all users of, and visitors to, our Products unless you have edited such Profile(s) to opt out of having any such Profile viewable by search engines and anonymous logged out visitors. Information in your Account will not be shared with visitors to, or users of, our Products.
- Third Party Service Providers
We may share your Personal Data with third party service providers to: provide you with the Services that we offer you through our Products; to conduct quality assurance testing; to facilitate creation of accounts; to provide technical support; and/or to provide other services to Hummz. These third-party service providers are required not to use your Personal Data other than to provide the services requested by Hummz.
- Corporate Restructuring
- Social Networking Sites
- the availability or accuracy of such social networking sites
- the content, products or services on or availability of such social networking sites
- your use of any such social networking sites
- Other Disclosures
Third Party Websites
Your Choices Regarding Information
You have several choices regarding the use of information on our Service:
- Email Communications
If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to accept Cookies from our Service for any of the purposes described above, then you can instruct your browser, by changing its settings, to stop accepting Cookies or to prompt you before accepting a Cookie from the websites you visit. Consult your browser’s technical information. If you do not accept Cookies, however, you may not be able to use all portions of the Service or all functionality of the Service. If you have any questions about how to disable or modify Cookies, please let us know at the contact information provided below.
- Changing or Deleting Your Personal Data
All users may review, update, correct or delete the Personal Data in their Account, Profile(s), or past history, or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org to completely delete an Account and all the activity and Profiles included. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to honour your request. We may retain an archived copy of your records as required by law or for legitimate business purposes.
You can stop all collection of information by the Application(s) by uninstalling the Application(s). You may use the standard uninstall processes as may be available as part of your mobile device or via the mobile application marketplace or network.
Security of Your Personal Data
For online payments and/or pay-outs, we use the payment services of third party payment gateway services and Banks. We do not record or maintain your credit card. We may record your bank account information to process payments to your account.
We use industry standard measures to protect the personal information that is stored in our servers. We limit the access to your personal information and any bank account information to those employees and contractors who need access to perform their job function, such as our customer service personnel, payment gateway partners and banks. If you have any questions about the security on Hummz, please contact us at email@example.com.
You hereby acknowledge that Hummz, its parent company and partners are not responsible for any intercepted information sent via the internet, and you hereby release us from any and all claims arising out of or related to the use of intercepted information in any unauthorized manner.
Hummz DMCA Claims
40 NRI Complex Greater Kailash 4
New Delhi 110019, India